Welcome to Kufstein University of Applied Sciences
Since its establishment, the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences (FH Kufstein for short) has stood for a strong international orientation and innovative degree programs. Internationality represents the foundation for the mission statement of the FH Kufstein, and thus global mobility of both students and staff is a key aspect of our educational activities.
The International Relations Office (IRO) is the focal point for the internationalization of the FH Kufstein. Among other things, the IRO is responsible for the following:
- acquiring partner universities around the world and coordinating the collaborative activities between these institutions and the FH Kufstein;
- developing a mission statement and concepts in cooperation with the degree programs and CEO of the FH Kufstein to sustain the internationalization strategy of our institution;
- supporting the FH Kufstein with its international activities and projects;
- organizing the study-abroad trips for both outgoing and incoming students;
- implementing measures to foster faculty mobility, i.e., dispatching FH Kufstein professors to partner universities and inviting internationally renowned lecturers to Kufstein;
- integrating the FH Kufstein into the Erasmus programs of the EU that focus on faculty and student mobility;
- closely cooperating with the Erasmus Student Network (ESN), a European student organization which endeavors to integrate and support exchange students;
- representing the FH Kufstein globally in meta-level, international matters and at international conferences such as the NAFSA, EIAE, APAIE, APPLE;
- organizing and staging informational and consulting events with experts on Erasmus scholarships and scholarship possibilities outside of the EU.
Mag. Noureddine RAFILI
Head of International Relations
Erasmus Institutional Coordinator