Ein ambitioniertes Praxisprojekt des Studiengangs Corporate Transformation Management der FH Kufstein Tirol unterstützt innovativen Dienstleister der Industrietechnologie und Automatisierungstechnik
Social Media sweepstakes of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol
The sweepstakes offered by the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol (FH Kufstein Tirol) are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Meta/Facebook/Instagram. The sole responsibility for the sweepstakes resides with the FH Kufstein Tirol BildungsGmbH.
Any questions, comments, or complaints about the sweepstakes should be sent to the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol at email@example.com.
Conditions of participation
The following terms and conditions apply to sweepstakes on our Facebook & Instagram profiles:
- Participation is free and voluntary.
- All Facebook/Instagram users may participate; however, participants must be at least 18 years of age according to Austrian law. Exception: Employees of the FH Kufstein Tirol are not eligible.
- Participation in the sweepstakes occurs through active participation in the contest (as shown in the respective postings). The participation period is indicated in the respective posting.
- Participation in sweepstakes is only possible under the conditions of participation listed in the post. In order to take part in the contest, the participants must meet the requirements in the posting.
- By participating in the sweepstake, participants expressly accept the conditions of participation.
- Each participant is rated once. Among others, chances cannot be increased through multiple comments or participation.
- Participation in the sweepstake implies consent to mentioning the profile name on the Facebook page and/or Instagram page or for direct contact (private message).
- Contributions to the sweepstakes must not contain any libel, false facts, competition, trademark or copyright infringements.
- Prizes are specified in the respective posting.
- Determination of the eligibility to participate and the raffle take place after the expiration of the participation period (the participation period is specified in the respective posting).
- The winner will not incur any shipping costs.
- The prize will only be shipped within Europe. Once the prize has passed to the transport service provider, the risk of accidental deterioration and loss resides with the winner.
- Prizes cannot be cashed in or exchanged. The legal process is excluded.
- Should the FH Kufstein Tirol not be able to provide the prize for unforeseeable reasons, the FH Kufstein Tirol reserves the right to substitute a replacement of equal value.
- Prizes cannot be transferred to third parties and may not be passed on or resold.
- The personal data provided will only be used to send the prize. The general data protection guidelines of the FH Kufstein Tirol apply.
- If the winner does not respond within five days, a new winner will be chosen.
- The FH Kufstein Tirol assumes no responsibility or liability for accidents or damage of any kind.
The FH Kufstein Tirol reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time without giving reasons or to end it prematurely without distributing prizes.
Rights of use and release
The FH Kufstein Tirol is not obliged to check the content provided by the participants (e.g., images or texts) for potential violations of the rights of third parties. However, the FH Kufstein Tirol is entitled to reject any content if it considers the content potentially illegal, offensive or indecent.
- By providing content, in particular images or texts, participants declare that the content is free of third-party rights or that they have obtained the consent of the author and the people depicted in the images and videos.
- The participants indemnify the FH Kufstein Tirol from all claims by third parties that may arise as a result of the content provided. The participants agree to support the FH Kufstein Tirol in any reasonable way in defending against such claims.
- The participants agree that their submissions in connection with the prize drawing (including drawing, processing, and presentation of the participant contributions) by the FH Kufstein Tirol may be used in online and offline media, disseminated, and be made publicly accessible to third parties in any other way. For these purposes, the FH Kufstein Tirol is also permitted to process the submissions and, if necessary, to grant third parties the right to use them. These rights are granted free of charge and without restrictions in terms of space, content, or time.
The FH Kufstein Tirol wishes you lots of success and luck in the sweepstakes!