Mit dem Forschungsprojekt tirol.energie.digital der FH Kufstein Tirol werden die Smart Meter hinsichtlich ihrer Vorteile auf KundInnen Seite und der Nutzen für die Energieversorger untersucht.
Compulsary resident registration
All students – regardless whether they are full-time or exchange students – are obliged to register with the Registration Office of the City of Kufstein within 3 business days of their arrival in Austria or after moving into a different apartment. Registration forms can be obtained at the Registration Office or online.
Securing a Student Visa
Students from member states of the European Union (EU) and Switzerland only need a valid passport for their stay in Austria.
Students from all other countries require a student visa. In order to apply for a student visa, you will need the following documents:
- The visa application form for students (available at Austrian consulates or embassies in your home country)
- A valid passport, a copy of the main personal data page
- Your birth certificate or a copy thereof
- A recent passport photo
- Certificate of health insurance (proof that you have insurance coverage in case of illness or accident during your stay in Austria)
- Proof of sufficient financial funds ort hat you will receive a scholarship
- Letter of acceptance from the FH Kufstein Tirol (confirmation of enrollment)
- Certificate of good character (letter of confirmation from the police in your home country stating that you have a clean record)
- Proof of accommodation during your stay in Austria
For more information on visa requirements and other formalities for entry into Austria, please visit this website.