Trends in Corporate Management
level of course unit
first cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• analyze and reflect on current models, concepts and management tools of corporate management.
• are able to assess the intensity of application and the barriers to application of modern management tools in order to deduct recommendations for action in real-life corporate management.
• are able to classify current problems and questions of corporate management, especially in the light of new developments (orientation of knowledge of corporate management, leadership and change management).
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Presentation, assessment and reflection on current trends and real problems in real-life corporate management in a national and international context
• Selected aspects of corporate management (e.g. environmental management, safety management, quality management systems)
recommended or required reading
Bamberger, I. (2002, Hrsg.): Strategische Unternehmensberatung, Konzeptionen - Prozesse - Methoden, 3. Auflage, Wiesbaden.
Eggert, U. (2012): Kursbuch Unternehmensführung 2011: Trends, Fakten, Ideen.
assessment methods and criteria
project and presentation
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
planned learning activities and teaching methods
Lecture, group work, presentation and task discussion
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Wolfgang Klose
year of study
3.year of studies
recommended optional program components
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery