Key Learning Outcomes
Graduates are able to:
- recognize and analyse the relationship between energy and environment
- understand the interaction between energy systems and the animate and inanimate environment
- interpret and evaluate essential relationships in the European energy market as well as influences on the efficiency of single investment projects
- estimate the value of investments in generation and grid capacities. They are also able to comprehend the peculiarities of energy sales, customer segments and the fundamental formation of prices in the energy market as well as the specifics of the market members.
- to analyse the advantages and disadvantages of renewable energies and thus evaluate and convey the demands on the system integration of these energies