Content Creation 2
level of course unit
Learning outcomes of course unit
Students acquire in-depth knowledge in content creation and can develop recommendations for the optimization (e.g. usability, user experience) of content and channels.
prerequisites and co-requisites
VO and UE content creation, ANM module
After the Content Creation 2 exercise, students will be able to
- Consider user experience when creating content
- Develop convincing content for different target groups.
recommended or required reading
• Pulizzi, J. (2014). Epic Content Marketing: How to tell a Different Story, Break Through the Clutter, and Win more Customers by Marketing Less, McGrawHill Education.
• Albee, A. (2015). Digital Relevance: Developing Marketing Content and Strategies that Drive Results. Palgrave Macmillan.
• Wäger, M. (2016). Grafik und Gestaltung: Design und Mediengestaltung von A-Z, Bonn: Reinwerk Design.
assessment methods and criteria
Group work and/or presentation
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
Exercises, group work, case studies, discussions, e-learning
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
will be available soon
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery