Project Management (E) (WP)
level of course unit
first cycle, Master
Learning outcomes of course unit
- will develop an extensive understanding and working knowledge of key areas in global management practices.
- will know and be able to apply generally accepted best practices in the field of project management
- have an ability to select, develop, and lead projects and project teams.
prerequisites and co-requisites
- Understanding projects and structured project management
- Project lifecycle (selection, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closing)
- Project scheduling (scheduling software, manual scheduling techniques)
- Project management methodologies
recommended or required reading
Project Management Institute. (2017), A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) (6th Edition). Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, USA, Project Management Institute, Inc.
Schwalbe, K. (2015), An Introduction to Project Management (5th Edition)., Minneapolis, MN, USA. Schwalbe Publishing.
assessment methods and criteria
project documentation, examination
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Mark Romanelli, MBA
year of study
recommended optional program components
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery