Certified International Turnaround Professional
The 9-day university-certified
Certified International Turnaround Professional, CITuP
course at Kufstein University of Applied Sciences provides an in-depth interdisciplinary consolidation of proficiency in implementing change processes in companies professionally. For the benefit of course participants the relevant financial, economic and legal factors are analyzed from the perspective of senior management, the interim manager, decision-makers in credit institutions as well as professional advisors and consultants.
I. Brief & company analysis
- Day 1: Stakeholder & turnaround team, potential analysis & leadership
II. Restructuring process
- Day 2: Change management
- Day 3: Communication in crisis
III. Legal parameters
- Day 4/5: German or Austrian law
IV. Restructuring measures
- Day 6: Financial restructuring
- Day 7: Performance restructuring
V. Strategy formulation and control
- Day 8: Restructuring and turnaround strategies
- Day 9: Integrated planning and control Systems
Duration and location
- 3 x 3 days, per day 8 x 60-minute course units
- From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 5 modules, plus final examination at Kufstein University of Applied Sciences
Dates for 2015
- 12 to 14 March 2015 Communicative aspects
- 26 to 28 March 2015 Legal & financial aspects
- 16 to 18 April 2015 Business administration aspects
- 26 June 2015 Final examination
Those who complete the certificate course are equipped to identify crisis situations in companies at an early stage and introduce appropriate reorganization measures to restore profitability and competitiveness.
Kufstein University of Applied Sciences, which is situated at the gateway to the Kitzbühel Alps, offers you a charming atmosphere for professional networking, which is something we value very highly, providing you with a first-class seminar and conference experience.
Looking at current case examples of successful and failed corporate restructuring and turnaround projects, the classes will focus on developing sound approaches and strategic plans by applying a synthesis of legal and business administration perspectives. Starting from the situation in which a company currently finds itself as-is, with the guidance of an interdisciplinary team of lecturers the contents of a restructuring strategy are developed, proposals for implementation of the strategy developed, and controlling measures put forward.
The teaching method used on the course is case-study analysis. The accompanying textbook designed for this approach „Restrukturierungs- und Turnaround-Management, Exler (Hrsg.) 2013“ will support your successful learning.
- banks and consultancy companies,
- interim management
- and insolvency Administrators
Prerequisites for entry
- Academic degree in a related discipline
- and at least 3 years relevant professional practice
- or 5 years relevant professional experience without an academic degree
- Final examination
- Award of university of applied sciences certificate, Certified International Turnaround Professional, CITuP, 5 ECTS points
€ 4,850 plus VAT