To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the
FH-Library is open with restrictions.
You can visit the library with restrictions (all measures are following the recommendations of the Austrian library association).
- All persons must be tested, vaccinated or recovered.
- Wearing FFP2-masks is compulsory.
- The reading and learning areas are only available via reservation until further notice
- The library can be visited by max. 10 people simultaneously. Staying in the library for an extended period of time is currently not permitted.
- All returned books will be quarantined for 72 hours or will be disinfected.
Library-Workshops are currently only taking place online.