TBDTHC Project aims the support of health professionals in acquiring and developing high quality skills in the increasingly digital oriented working context.
Interlibrary Loans and Document Delivery
How it works:
Each search query in KuBI can be extended to include works not licensed or owned by the library, which can subsequently be ordered with the integrated online interlibrary loan form (use the “Anfragen”-Request Button).
- Please use the Online Order Form
- Use the General Catalog of the Austrian Library Association for research.
- Complete the Interlibrary Loan Order Form with all the required details Please fill out this form carefully to ensure that your order is processed correctly.
- The maximum number of titles that you may borrow through the interlibrary loan system at any given time is 10 items per person.
- As soon as the books arrive at the FH Kufstein (delivery usually takes about 10 to 14 days), you will be notified by e-mail. Please pick up your ordered books within one week (7 days); if you do not, please be aware that the books will be sent back.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a fee for Interlibrary Loans. If the book is available in Autrias the fee will be 2€. For other countries the fee will be higher.
- If the loan period is exceeded a fee 1 € per book is incurred.