Practical Project 2
level of course unit
3.Semester Master: 1. Study Cycle
Learning outcomes of course unit
• are able to carry out a project on the basis of professional project management.
• are proficient in systematic, technically orderly and on-time project processing
• know the special roles of participants within a project and are able to coordinate activities
• can apply tools and methods for the analysis of problems
• can assess facts and develop solution approaches
prerequisites and co-requisites
3.Semester Master: no information
Within the course, projects are worked on for and with a project partner from business, association, science or politics. In this, the participating students are to work on a comprehensive problem in order to deepen their knowledge in accordance with the course contents of the degree program. The students are fully responsible for the elaboration and solution of the problem. A specification of the project contents will be worked out in advance by the project partners. As a rule, the students prepare a presentation with corresponding recommendations for action. The results are usually presented in a presentation to the decision-makers, sometimes also to and with the entire staff.
recommended or required reading
Obermaier, R., Hrsg. (2016) Industrie 4.0 als unternehmerische Gestaltungsaufgabe: Betriebswirtschaftliche, technische und rechtliche Herausforderungen, Wiesbaden.
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
• The course, which is mostly dialog-oriented, usually consists of the triad of practical relevance, academic structuring, and the independent development of integrative case studies from immediate professional and consulting practice.
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Director of studies
year of study
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery