Eine Praxisprojektgruppe des Studienganges Sport-, Kultur- & Veranstaltungsmanagement der FH Kufstein Tirol entwickelte ein Kommunikations- und Eventkonzept für den Auftraggeber. Im Frühling 2021 soll die offizielle feierliche Eröffnung stattfinden.
Bachelor/Master General Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for the Bachelor Program
Applicants must fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- General higher education entrance qualification
- Respective Certificate of General Educational Development
- Vocational Matriculation Examination (Graduation of every subject until 31.10.)
- School leaving certificate of (at least) a three-year vocational high school or certificate of a dual education system (specified apprenticeship) including additional exams within the first semester in the subjects mathematics, German and English. Information on the additional exams are here.
- A German qualification to study at universities of applied sciences (deutsche Fachhochschulreife) relevant to the degree program including additional exams within the first semester in the subjects mathematics, German and English. Download admission requirements for Bachelor`s degree programs
- Practical work experience is an advantage
Entrance Requirements for the Master Program
- Completion of a Bachelor or Diploma program (at a university or a university of applied sciences) relevant to the degree program or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Practical work experience
- Good English skills
Admission Requirements language of instruction
All applicants, who are not native German speakers have to prove their German language skills (min. level B2).
- Master International Business Studies (100% English)
- Master Sports, Culture & Events Management (100% English) level C1, For more information please use this download.