International Business Studies FT
Bachelor's degree program
Click & Talk Online Information Sessions
The study program team is available to answer your questions about the degree program in group conversations via MS Teams.
Dates: From now on every Wednesday from 10:00 to 11:00
Profile of the Program
This degree program is taught primarily in German.
Digital and international – this is how current markets are presenting themselves more and more. Much is being reinvented and the best news: The world urgently needs managers who want to assist in strategically shaping the large-scale transformation.
In addition to technical skills, first and foremost analytical acumen and strategic sensitivity as well as commitment are required. Another central success factor is the ability to confidently interact with various cultures.
- Top training in company analyses & process management
- Big advantage: international economic & multicultural orientation
- Multilingualism greatly improves professional opportunities
- Internship abroad
- Year abroad, worldwide partner universities
- Import/Export (regional manager)
- Marketing departments and institutes
- Advertising agencies, business consultancy
- Distribution, controlling, personnel management
- Finance or fund manager, risk manager
- Product and quality management
- Research and teaching, independent entrepreneurial activities
Impact: Understanding global economics
A good product alone does not make a company successful. Economic matters are a part of it: Current market conditions? Optimal production? Financing options, financial investments and re-investments? Deployment of marketing activities and distribution strategies? And effective personnel management?
The study program conveys the necessary expertise in a cross-industry, 360-degree management training that teaches students to assess the market, take regulatory framework conditions into account in the analysis and derive successful strategies: This is how we understand interconnected thinking and acting.
Special feature: Three semesters abroad
Two foreign languages and two mandatory semesters abroad at one of over 210 partner universities are a fixed part of the study program. Students can decide whether they want to complete the internship abroad or in a globally operating company. Excellent career opportunities often already result during the studies due to the close cooperation with regional partner companies. Graduates are sought-after in all areas of the economy based on the students’ international and broadly structured knowledge in management, marketing and financing.