Expected learning outcome
Graduates are capable of the following:
- Conceptualizing, implementing and operating mobile and web-based applications along the entire development stack.
- Applying current tools, techniques and methods of software engineering and software development within the context of modern problem areas.
- Working on an equal footing with colleagues from various disciplines, also at an international level as expert on mobile and web-based applications.
- Taking on various management roles within the context of mobile and/or web-based projects or products.
- Working in teams and applying modern methods of project management in order to independently take on tasks in various project roles.
- Independent induction into new topical fields and exploring these systematically based on scientific methods while generating ready-to-use knowledge.