Value to you
The university of applied sciences certified course for the qualification of Certified International Turnaround Professional, CITuP enables participants to acquire the interdisciplinary expertise and proficiency required in the successful implementation of business turnaround and restructuring processes.
Value to you …
- Relevant practitioners familiarize you with up-to-date restructuring and turnaround expertise
- Opportunities throughout the course for discussions with like-minded colleagues and your lecturers
- Benefit from the expertise of our Master’s program Corporate Restructuring.
- Receive the coursebook “Restrukturierungs- und Turnaround-Management, 2013” free of charge; written by the lecturers of this university of applied sciences certified course, it will support the success of your learning
- Make use of the infrastructure of a modern university, such as the library and cafeteria, and take up our invitation to a free Welcome Dinner.
- Pass a written final examination to gain the recognized university of applied sciences qualification as a Certified International Turnaround Professional, CITuP
- After successful completion of a program at the Institute for Cross-Border Restructuring, Kufstein University of Applied Sciences, submit a personal database entry in order to document your successful qualification for the benefit of third parties and raise your profile
- Participate for free in all our “International Symposium on Restructuring” annual conferences where you have the opportunity to hear interesting lectures, build a network of industry contacts and meet the experts
- Save 10% off course fees if you are a member of one of the following associations: BDU-Fachverband Sanierungs- und Insolvenzberatung (the BDU specialist association for restructuring and insolvency consulting), Dachgesellschaft Deutsches Interim Management, DDIM (the German umbrella organization for interim management) or ReTurn Forum Restrukturierung und Turnaround (ReTurn restructuring and turnaround forum). Or save money with a group discount if at least three people from one company register together