All updates, current rules of conduct, opening times and other important measures with regards to Corona for the 2020/21 winter semester at the FH Kufstein Tirol can be found here.
International Grant FH Kufstein
The International Grant offered by the FH Kufstein Tirol is just one of many ways in which we support an international and multicultural learning environment. Students from third countries who begin their Bachelor`s or Master`s program at the FH Kufstein Tirol in the fall of 2020 are eligible for a grant of Euro € 2,000.
- The applicant is registered as a inscribed student in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at the FH Kufstein Tirol.
- The applicant has commenced their studies at the FH Kufstein Tirol in winter semester 2020/21.
- The winter semester 2020/21 must have been successfully completed.
- The applicant falls under the third country regulation for tuition fees, and does not qualify for special provisions or exemptions such as in the Austrian Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons.
- The applicant has paid the fees for the first semester in full.
- The applicant is eligible to receive this grant only once throughout the course of the program.
- The applicant must submit his/her application for the grant in writing to the Organizational Assistant of his/her program after having commenced the program.
- The grant will be presented to successful applicants at an event at the beginning of the second semester (March 2021). With this handover, the students are encouraged to hold a presentation. Content and scope are announced in time.