Graduates & Career Services
Alumni & Career Services at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol as a point of contact for students, graduates and companies is the interface between our study programs and the world of business. With our services, we would like to support students and alumni as much as we can for climbing their personal career ladder and enable contact with our network of companies.
Services for students
- Career Platform: Job portal with exclusive job advertisements for students and graduates from the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol. Jobs will be posted and approved on Mondays. Should a Monday be a public holiday, the process will take place the previous Friday.
- Meet & Match: Annual career fair with around 50 exhibiting companies
- Career Training and Entrepreneurial Service
Services for graduates
You are not entered into our database yet as an alumni, but you would like to join our network? Then you can register here now and benefit from the free alumni services at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol:
- Homecoming: An invitation to this annual alumni event to share experiences and see former fellow students and lecturers
- Alumni Award: Annual award for socially-committed graduates
- Career Platform: Access to the exclusive job portal at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol
- Alumni Spotlight: Help with organizing interaction to share experiences with former classmates and upcoming generations of students
- Entrepreneurial Service
- Monthly newsletter with news that are relevant to graduates
- Opportunity to participate in various (industry) events, presentations and further education opportunities (invitations sent by newsletter as well as via the Career Platform)
Services for companies
- Career Platform: free job portal at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol to publish job advertisements
- Meet & Match: Annual career fair where regional and (inter)national companies can network with students and graduates from the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol.
- Corporate partnership: Help that Alumni & Career Services provides for employer branding and recruiting
- Quarterly “improve” practical letter with current topics from working life
- Semiannual newsletter with topics that are relevant to companies