Business Management FT
Bachelor's degree program
Profile of the Program
The basis of this degree program is an in-depth knowledge of business management. Building on this understanding, fundamental skills in the fields of entrepreneurship and General management are also taught. The main aim of the program is to prepare students for independent entrepreneurial activities or leadership roles in middle management.
- Full-time degree program with semester abroad, work placement and business projects
- Broad management training for future executives
- Strategic-, process-, finance- , market- as well as customer-oriented business management
- Practical preparation for business start-up and company succession
- Industry 4.0 & Digitization
- Human resources management and organization
- Accounting, finance and controlling
- Marketing and sales
- Business development, strategic business planning and organizational development
- Risk management and internal auditing and Company monitoring
- Consulting and Project management
- 32 % Strategy, Market Orientation & Management
- 25 % Management & Business Studies
- 14 % International Skills
- 13 % Social/Methodolodical Skills
- 10 % Entrepreneurship
- 6 % Business Projects / Practical Training
Thanks to sound training, graduates are qualified to plan, steer and realize the start-up of a company with all its challenges; a holistic and entrepreneurial approach is always at the foreground. With the help of the acquired, management skills, the future core task of graduates involves being in control of their own business as well as that of other companies and organizations.
Students are provided with expertise in a variety of areas, ranging from management-oriented business studies, Introduction to Economics, strategy and market orientation to process management and entrepreneurship. In addition, studies include social skills training and most notably practical project work.
Key aspects of the BA in Business Management include courses providing a basis in Business English and a supervised semester abroad at one of our partner universities. A large number of lectures in English, the learning of a second foreign language as well as an organized semester abroad at a partner university are integral components of the Business Management degree program. They serve to deepen specialized qualifications as well as improve methodical, social and intercultural skills. A minimum ten-week traineeship abroad or with a local, internationally-operating company enables students to put their acquired expertise into practice.