Sports, Culture & Events Management FT
Master's degree program
Profile of the program
This Master Degree Program has been developed as a management degree in the synergetic areas of sports, culture as well as events management with a strong international focus. The program is entirely taught in English by academic and field experts from around the world. The main emphasis lies on the development of strategic and leadership skills. Central to this program are analysis and conception as well as research and its application. With the inclusion of current scientific discussions, the unity of research and subject matter is guaranteed. This leads to a unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture and events businesses.
- International program in sports, culture & events management
- Entirely taught in English with native speakers coming from all over the world
- Integrated International Study Trip
- Unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture and events businesses
- Sports Management: sports marketing & communication agencies, sports federations, sports events organizing committees
- Cultural Management: cultural institutions such as museums, theaters, opera and concert halls, festivals, music and film industry, and the wider creative industries
- Events Management: event agencies, event and conference centers, recreational centers, corporate marketing, sponsoring, and event departments
The key focus of the master program represents three core concepts - strategic management, research and management in the fields of sports, culture and events management and the future-orientated focus of optional academic study modules. Students are able to choose courses in areas such as venue management, destination management, strategic events management, strategic project development, urban studies, and city development.
Comprehensive Social Leadership Preparation
Social skills training is another component of the program. Particular emphasis is placed on leadership training, especially in an intercultural context. The International Study Trip encourages the subject skills as well as the social and intercultural competence of our graduates. Because of the tight connection to practical subject application, the program complies with the special qualification requirements of various career fields in international sports, culture, and events management.