FH Kufstein Tirol student receives MOFA scholarship for Taiwan-Europe Connectivity (TEC) 2021.
Master degree programs at the FH Kufstein Tirol
The Fachhochschule Kufstein Tirol offers a number of master degree programs whose educational conceptualizations are inspired by growing professional fields with excellent career prospects. We also place a strong emphasis on promoting internationality – more than 210 partner universities worldwide and encourage student and lecturer mobility – as well as on giving our students a practically oriented focus to their studies.
In both the full- and part-time master degree programs, internationality is given by the offer of short (a couple of weeks) study trips abroad, internships in renowned companies as well as courses held in English. Furthermore, students can acquire additional qualifications by choosing a specialization in their field of study. Our students have numerous possibilities to transfer acquired knowledge into practice by way of involvement in, for example, integrative case studies and project management.
The high quality education offered at the FH Kufstein Tirol is guaranteed by our highly motivated lecturers, the tight integration into industry networks, the practically oriented courses as well as the small class sizes that allow for intensive and personal mentoring. With this solid background our students gain access to top-notch professional opportunities.
Master's degree programs
- Corporate Transformation Management PT
- Data Science & Intelligent Analytics PT
- Digital Marketing PT
- Digital Marketing FT
- Energy & Sustainability Management* PT
- ERP Systems & Business Process Management PT
- Facility & Real Estate Management PT
- International Business Studies FT
- Smart Products & Solutions PT
- Sports, Culture & Event Management PT
- Sports, Culture & Event Management FT
- Web Communication & Information Systems PT