International Business Studies FT
Master's degree program
Profile of the program
Digital and international - this is how the working environment of tomorrow will be. There is a strong focus on reinvention and the best thing is: companies are urgently looking for managers who are able to help to strategically shape those major transformations. Examples include digitalization, the increasing importance of sustainability or the use of artificial intelligence.
- Management and leadership skills for international oriented companies
- Specialization: Marketing or Finance
- Practice oriented and applied learning from the start
- 100 % Instruction in English
- Innovative forms of teaching and learning
- Personalized coaching in small groups
- Sales, marketing, and product management
- Controlling, finance, and accounting
- Employee and organization development
- Consulting, project management, and business development
- Leadership in organizations
- Entrepreneurship / Start up
- fit for all branches, companies, NPOs and NGOs
Major fields of study
- 26 % Expertise in International Business Management
- 9 % Expertise in Digitalization & sustainability
- 40 % Specialization in either marketing or finance
- 6 % Social & International Skills
- 19 % Practical transfer & Master thesis
Central Key Competencies
In addition to technical and economic know-how, analytical acumen and strategic sensitivity are required. Another key success factor is knowing how to work with different cultures and languages. As all studies show, personality development is crucial. The master’s program places great importance on the strengthening of additional key skills in order to be successful in the new world of work. A specially developed didactic concept makes graduates fit for the future as we train:
- Communication and cooperation
- Commitment and motivation
- Flexibility and creativity
- Curiosity and internationality
- Results and implementation
In this 360-degree management program, the necessary know-how is conveyed to assess the market, take regulatory frameworks into account during analysis and derive successful strategies from them and be able to manage constant new challenges: this is why we favor a holistic approach - which leads to effective management in the world of tomorrow.
Internationality & Specialization: Marketing or Finance
We offer two thematic specializations: Marketing or Finance. This enables our master’s students to choose their personal focus and thus optimally prepare for their career. In addition, the master’s degree program is characterized by the special focus on leadership skills. An international study trip in the 4th semester and English as the language of instruction complete the program.
Recognition of prior learning
Students have the opportunity to have courses credited to them with previously acquired competencies before the start of the respective semester. The crediting is done by an application directly to the director of studies.
For international students enrolling into the full-time Master Degree Progam International Business Studies or Sports, Culture & Event Management, we are offering an All Inclusive Tuition & Student Life Package.
Qualification rewardedMaster of Arts in Business (MA)
Language of instruction100 % English
Semester abroadIntegrated international study trip in the 4th semester**
FeesEuro 363.36* (excl. Student Union-fees) each semester
Places per year25
* Information for third country students
** Travel expenses for the semester abroad are to be covered by the students themselves or are supported by a grant.
- Third-country students: stay for longer than 6 months
Level of qualification:
second cycle, master