Lukas Pirchmoser, BSc
Alumni Industrial Engineering & Management, study year 2011
- What in particular did you like about your Industrial Engineering & Management degree program aht the FH Kufstein Tirol?
For me, the special thing about the Industrial Engineering & Management program at the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences was the exceptionally high level of attention the students got from the lecturers and the program's organizational team.
- How did the personal relationship between students and lecturers influence your experience of the degree program?
The program's practical orientation raised both my and my fellow student's interest in the courses' content.
- What did you think about the practical parts of the degree program (projects within companies, bachelor´s thesis, excursions, external lecturers)?
- Which specialization did you choose for your degree?
- Where did you go for the compulsory semester abroad?
The biggest advantage of the semester abroad for me was that I could really improve my foreign language skills.
- What could you take home from your semester abroad?
I would recommend this program to any person interested in engineering at any time because I think it provides you with comprehensive, high-quality training.
- What do you do currently in your job? Which company do you work for?
I am currently working in Kundl as a plant engineer at Sandoz GmbH.