BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION II: Supply Chain Management
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• know the concepts of production, logistics and supply chain management.
• can apply the concepts to practical examples.
• identify problem areas in companies on the subject of supply chain management.
• can develop independent solutions in the area of supply chain management.
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Production theory, planning and organization of production
• Logistics in the company (procurement, storage, transport)
• Supply chain management internally and externally
recommended or required reading
• Chopra, Sunil; Meindl, Peter: Supply Chain Management. Pearson (in the current edition)
• Kummer, Sebastian; Grün, Oskar; Jammernegg, Werner: Grundzüge der Beschaf-fung, Produktion und Logistik. Pearson (in the current edition)
• Vahs, Dietmar; Schäfer-Kunz, Jan: Einführung in die Betriebswirtschaftslehre. Schäffer-Poeschel (in the current edition)
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery