Occupational profile of graduates
The graduates of the Marketing & Communication Management bachelor degree program are specialists who are much in demand in the following core areas:
- product manager
- marketing manager
- head of marketing
- head of communications
- account manager in advertising/promotion and event agencies
- marketing and communication consultant/coach
- media planner and careers in the media industry in general
- multimedia concept developer
- content manager/(online) journalist
- Graduates working as marketing managers are responsible for the planning, implementation and control of the marketing activities of a company. They use market research instruments in a targeted manner and can derive decisions for future marketing activities from primary and secondary data sources.
- Graduates working as marketing and communication consultants advise their customers during the preparation of marketing and communication strategies and support them during the planning, implementation and follow-up of projects. The graduates of the “Marketing & Communication Management” degree program are capable of including all media in the planning and evaluating cost estimates since they are familiar with the basic media production techniques and can estimate the effort involved.
- Graduates who work as multimedia concept developers design concepts for multimedia applications. They are involved in defining the communication goal and advise customers with regard to the preparation of the topic for the respective target audience, the technical requirements and possibilities as well as the financial effort.